2018 Florida Regular Session
The Florida Campaign for Criminal Justice supports the following bills:
- SB 694 and HB 481, which would provide a
safety valve allowing judges to depart from mandatory
minimum sentences when they find that level of punishment
is not justified. Read more.
- SB 928 and HB 713, which would raise the
monetary value for felony theft offenses above $300. Read more.
- SB 1270 and HB 1095, which would reduce
driver’s license suspensions for non-driving offenses. Read more.
- HB 1197, which would improve outcomes
and save money through pre-arrest diversion programs
– like civil citations – for adults.
- SB 1882 and HB 967, which would reform
the money bail system. Read more.